Here's my go-to dressing that's perfect over steamed greens, like collards or curly kale. I also love this as a dressing over raw kale salad, paired with currants and toasted walnuts.
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Peel the zucchini and roughly chop. One cup is approximately half of a large zucchini.
- Add all ingredients except for the olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle in the olive oil while blending on low.
- Add cayenne, and taste. Adjust as desired.