There's no one-size-fits all.
We all have biological systems that require similar needs, but the blueprint for living your version of health and wellness must be created by you. And If you need help creating that plan for yourself, I'd love to be your guide!
We'll take into account your unique health history, what habits work for your lifestyle, and what your individual food tastes and preferences are. And since my approach to nutrition is holistic, we'll also focus on sleep, stress, emotional well-being, social support, spirituality, and exercise.
I would love to work with you if...
- you workout all the time but aren't seeing results
- you often experience gas, bloating, and other digestive discomfort
- you're overwhelmed by all the information on nutrition out there and want clarity
- you have a specific condition, such as an autoimmune disease or inflammatory condition, and want guidance
- you want to "eat clean," feel better about yourself, and feel good on the inside
- you are ready to take action, prioritize yourself, and have an open mind
Nutrition Service Details
Catered towards individual preferences and needs
- Initial deep-dive consultation to discuss personal health history, current lifestyle, and goals
- Weekly follow-up meetings in-person or electronically with focused action steps
- Frequent support and motivational check-ins via text and/or email
- Individualized nutrition report from meal log
- Exemplary 7-day meal plan that includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and beverages custom designed to specific macro- and micronutrient needs and goals
- Lifestyle and behavioral suggestions aligned with personal goals
- Recipes and meal prep tips
- Educational articles and handouts as needed
- A supportive accountability partner committed to helping you reach your fullest potential
Activate: 4 Sessions
Flourish: 8 Sessions
Transform: 12 Sessions
- Guided tour through a health food store that explains ideal navigation, suggested brands, how to evaluate food labels, plus three new meal ideas
- Personal kitchen analysis and set up that includes pantry appraisal, equipment suggestions, and food prepping help & strategies.
- In-home cooking demonstration/training with an emphasis on knife skills, cooking techniques, and storage suggestions.
- Outdoor workout session - warm-up, high intensity intervals or sprints, cool down & stretch
- Rent my vitamix!
Curious about prices? Send me a message.
Want to chat with me about your goals and see if I can help? Let's talk!
It's free & no commitment necessary, promise.